Info-Alpha is an initiative of the Literacy Foundation and receives financial support from the Ministère.
Info-Alpha line is a telephone service:
- Providing assistance, listening and referral with respect to literacy and basic training
- Listing 600 service points covering all regions of Quebec
- Bilingual, toll-free and confidential
- Accessible Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Providing, as required, a personalized ''limousine'' service via conference call during which an operator guides you when you call an organization.