Artists and writers may submit a maximum of two application packages for projects to be carried out during the current school year. In total, these two projects can be funded for a maximum of 18 weeks.
To be eligible, projects must:
- start and finish during the same school year
- involve the participation of a cultural partner (in the same or a neighbouring region) who is listed in the Répertoire culture-éducation .
- last from 4 to 12 weeks: a week is equivalent to 20 hours at the school (the hours and weeks do not have to be consecutive)
- include artistic exploration work by the students and involve the active participation of the teacher and the artist or writer
- include a personal creative work that is part of the artist’s or writer’s professional path and enables the artist or writer to develop their creative process
- take place primarily during regular school hours
- activities focused solely on teaching students a technique or theoretical knowledge
- one-off workshops
- projects focused exclusively on cultural outreach with students
- fundraising activities for a school, school service centre or school board project (e.g. benefit show, fundraiser)
The deadline for receipt of applications has passed for the 2020-2021 school year.
Announcement of results: Early December
Public and private schools:
- Répertoire culture-éducation (in French only)