Financial support may reach a total of $10 000 for a cultural committee that already has a cultural policy and $3 000 for a cultural committee to be created during the 2020-2021 school year.
The following information is intended for school boards that wish to submit an application for financial support to create a cultural committee or to facilitate the development or operations of an existing committee. Please keep in mind that the hyperlink to the online form is sent by email to the school board, and that the form must be completed and returned by June 1 of the current year.
When a school board’s cultural committee submits a financial support application to the Ministère, the person responsible for making the submission must provide the information requested on the form with respect to both work carried out during the previous year (existing committees) and work planned for the upcoming year (existing and new committees):
- The updated cultural policy, if applicable
- The main function of the members of the school board’s cultural committee
- The types of partnerships of the committee
- The committee’s preferred forms of communication within the school board and with its partners
- The means implemented to support and guide the educators when considering the cultural dimension in their schools
- The events developed by the committee to enhance the school’s cultural life
- The report on the use of financial assistance for the 2019-2020 school year
- The main function of the school board’s cultural committees
- The committee’s potential partnerships
- The committee’s preferred forms of communication with the school board and partners
- The means that will be implemented to support and guide educators when considering the cultural dimension in their schools
- The events to be organized by the committee to enhance the school’s cultural life
Tel.: 418-644-5240, ext. 2516
- Deadline for submitting financial assistance applications: June 1, 2020.