Financial support may reach a total of $10 000 for a cultural committee that already has a cultural policy and $3 000 for a cultural committee to be created during the 2022-2023 school year.
The following information is intended for school service centres (SSC) and school boards (SB) that wish to submit an application for financial support to create a cultural committee or to facilitate the development or operations of an existing committee. Please keep in mind that the hyperlink to the online form is sent by email to the SSC or SB, and that the form must be completed and returned by June 1 of the current year.
When a cultural committee submits a financial support application to the Ministère, the person responsible for making the submission must provide the information requested on the form with respect to both work carried out during the previous year (existing committees) and work planned for the upcoming year (existing and new committees):
- The updated cultural policy, if applicable
- The main functions of the members of the cultural committee
- The types of partnerships planned by the committee
- The committee’s preferred forms of communication within the SSC or SB and with its partners
- The means implemented to support and guide the educators when considering the cultural dimension in their schools
- The activities and events organized, and actions taken by the committee to enhance the cultural dimension in the schools
- The report on the use of financial assistance for the 2021-2022 school year
- The main function of the cultural committees
- The committee’s potential partnerships
- The committee’s preferred forms of communication with the SSB or SB and partners
- The means that will be implemented to support and guide educators when considering the cultural dimension in their schools
- The activities and events to be organized and the action to be taken by the committee to enhance the cultural dimension in the schools
- The period for receiving applications for financial support for the 2022-2023 school years has ended.