Submission of applications and financial aspects
Submission of applications
- The Ministère notifies school boards of the funding they will receive and the criteria the projects must meet.
- The school board asks its eligible schools to draw up Wellness-Oriented School projects that respect the criteria of the Ministère and any additional criteria the school board has established, and provides the support needed.
- The school defines its project, has it approved by the governing board and submits it to the school board before October 15.
- The school board studies the projects submitted in light of the Ministère's and its own criteria, respecting the maximum budget set by the Ministère.
- Using the form provided, the school board submits the list of accepted projects to the Ministère before November 15, through the regional office. For each project, the board provides the following details:
- school code
- school name
- brief description of the project
- type of expenses and the amount granted
- number of people the project will reach in Elementary Cycle Three
- types of activities offered (physical activities or activities related to healthy eating habits)
The school board will receive the allocation in advance, based on the number of schools and of students in Elementary Cycle Three on September 30 of the preceding school year.
- September 30: the school board will receive the allocation in advance
- November 1st: start of the projects in the schools
- Novembre 30: the school board submits the relevant information concerning the accepted projects to the Ministère