Applications from schools
- The Ministère advises school boards of the terms and conditions of the program, including the criteria the schools must meet regarding how the projects are to be presented.
- Each school board offers its secondary schools the opportunity to develop extracurricular activities projects that meet the Ministère’s criteria, and provides the support needed.
- The school develops its project, has it approved by the governing board and submits it to the school board.
- The school board informs schools whose projects were accepted as well as those whose were not.
- Using the form on the Collecte-Info site, the school board submits the relevant information concerning the accepted projects to the Ministère before November 30.