- Violence: understanding, prevention and intervention
- The intervention strategy for healthy, safe schools (a structured and concerted framework)
- Guiding and supporting school communities in implementing their strategy to prevent and deal with violence
- Mobilizing the school team to develop and implement an intervention strategy
- Helping the school team to avoid suspending and expelling students
- Preventing violence and encouraging harmonious relations: early intervention with children aged 4 to 8
- Guiding students from childhood through to adolescence: the transition from elementary to secondary school
- Helping school communities to develop agreements with law enforcement officials concerning police intervention in educational institutions.
- Self-portrait of action taken by the school to prevent and deal with violence
- Self-portrait of forms of violence in the school
- Poster about the school’s local strategy for preventing and dealing with violence in the school (French only)
- Principal’s checklist for intervening in cases of bullying and violence (French only)
- Guide to protection factors aimed at preventing and dealing with violence in the school
- Preventing the need to suspend and expel students with adaptation or behavioural difficulties in secondary school (Guide for school staff)
- Reference tool: supporting school communities in implementing their local strategies to prevent and deal with violence.
To obtain these documents, contact your school board, which will direct you to the appropriate resource-person.