Obtain an achievement record or a diploma

The Ministère and the educational institutions share roles and responsibilities for issuing diplomas and requests for duplicates. Here is a list of where to request the various documents.

Due to public health guidelines, our customer service counters are currently closed. Please use our online services instead.


The Ministère can issue:

  • a copy of a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS)
  • a copy of a Secondary School Diploma (SSD)
  • an Achievement record for secondary studies for students in general education in the youth sector, adult general education and vocational training
  • a Statement of competencies for vocational training programs
  • an Attestation of Vocational Specialization (AVS)
  • an Attestation of Equivalence of Secondary 5 Studies (AESS)
  • a Secondary School Vocational Certificate (SSVC)
  • a Certificate of Equivalence of Secondary Studies (CESS)
  • a diploma for a preparatory course for higher education (CPES)
  • a diploma for a enseignement professionnel secondaire court (EPSC)
  • a Training Certificate for a Semiskilled Trade (TCST)
  • a Secondary 4 diploma

Request an Achievement Record or Secondary School Diploma Cet hyperlien s'ouvrira dans une nouvelle fenêtre.

Appreciation Form

Appreciation Form
Comment avez-vous trouvé ce contenu?
Did you encounter any problems while navigating? Please send us your observations and help us improve our website. Please do not enter any personal information in this field.