Transportation Prizes (MTQ)
Do you have a driving passion?
The Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ) awards two cash prizes of $2000, one to a student enrolled in vocational training and one to a student enrolled in technical training.
In addition to the answers to the general questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In your opinion, what is the greatest challenge in the field of sustainable mobility and transportation electrification today?
- How has your training prepared you to meet this challenge?
Eligible programs of study
- Arpentage et topographie (DVS)
- Automobile Mechanics (DVS)
- Civil Engineering Technology (DCS)
- Conduite de grues (DVS)
- Conduite d’engins de chantier (DVS)
- Construction Equipment Mechanics (DVS)
- Matelotage (DVS)
- Mécanique de véhicules légers (DVS)
- Mécanique de véhicules lourds routiers (DVS)
- Navigation (DCS)
- Northern Heavy Equipment Operations (DVS)
- Régulation de vol (DCS)
- Techniques d’aménagement et d’urbanisme (DCS)
- Techniques de la logistique du transport (DCS)
- Techniques de pilotage d’aéronefs (DCS)
- Trucking (DVS)
To learn more about the MTQ, go to its website .