Do you have a driving passion?
The Ministère des Transports, de la Mobilité durable et de l’Électrification des transports (MTMDET) awards a prize of $2000 to a student enrolled in a program in one of the following fields:
- Aerospatial, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Civil, Building and Transportation Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geomatics (surveying)
In addition to the answers to the compulsory questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In your opinion, what is the greatest challenge in the field of sustainable mobility and transportation electrification today?
- How has your training prepared you to meet this challenge?
To learn more about the MTMDET, go to its website .