Environment Prizes (MDDELCC)
So you want to save the planet?
The Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC) awards two cash prizes of $2000, one to a student enrolled in vocational and the other to a student enrolled in technical training.
In addition to the answers to the compulsory questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In the last five years, what have been your personal or professional achievements relating to sustainable development, the environment or the fight against climate change?
- In the 2013-2020 Climate Change Action Plan, the Quebec government established 30 priorities. What is your career plan, and how will it showcase one or more of the action plan’s priorities?
Eligible programs of study
- Assainissement de l’eau (DCS)
- Civil Engineering Technology (DCS)
- Conduite de procédés de traitement de l’eau (DVS)
- Ore Extraction (DVS) • Production animale (DVS)
- Techniques d’aménagement et d’urbanisme (DCS)
- Techniques de génie chimique (DCS)
- Techniques de procédés chimiques (DCS)
- Techniques du milieu naturel (DCS)
- Technologie du génie industriel (DCS)
To learn more about the MDDELCC and its previous prizewinners, go to its website .