So you want to save the planet?
The Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC) awards a prize worth $2000 to a female student enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Bioresource Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil, Building and Transportation Engineering
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Environmental Geomatics
- Forestry Engineering, Forestry and Wood Sciences (silviculture)
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geomatics (surveying)
- Industrial and Administrative Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
- Mining Engineering
In addition to the answers to the mandatory questions, the candidate's portfolio must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In the last five years, what have been your personal or professional achievements relating to sustainable development, the environment or the fight against climate change?
- In the 2013-2020 Climate Change Action Plan , the Quebec government established 30 priorities. How will the skills developed over the course of your training allow you to implement these priorities on the job?
To learn more about the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC) and its previous prizewinners, go to their website (in French only).