So you want to save the planet?
The Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement, et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC) awards a prize of $2000 to a student enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Bioresource Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil, Building and Transportation Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Geomatics
- Forestry Engineering, Forestry and Wood Sciences (silviculture)
- Geomatics (surveying)
- Geomatics Engineering
- Industrial and Administrative Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
- Mining Engineering
In addition to the answers to the compulsory questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In the last five years, what have been your personal or professional achievements relating to sustainable development, the environment or the fight against climate change?
- In the 2013-2020 Climate Change Action Plan, the Quebec government established 30 priorities. What is your career plan, and how will it showcase one or more of the action plan’s priorities?
To learn more about the MDDELCC and its previous prizewinners, go to its website .