Energy and Natural Resources Prize (MERN)
Are you a passionate advocate for the sustainable development of natural resources?
The Ministère de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles (MERN) awards a cash prize of $2000 to a student enrolled in vocational or technical training.
In addition to the answers to the compulsory questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In your opinion, what will be the future issues that you will face in your field after you complete your training?
- What are your arguments to convince the Ministère de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles to accept your application and award you the prize?
Eligible programs of study
- Arpentage et topographie (DVS)
- Conduite de grues (DVS)
- Conduite d’engins de chantier (DVS)
- Diamond Drilling (DVS)
- Forage et dynamitage (DVS)
- Machine Operations, Mineral and Metal Processing (DVS)
- Northern Heavy Equipment Operations (DVS)
- Ore Extraction (DVS)
- Technologie de la géomatique (DCS)
- Technologie minérale (DCS)
To learn more about MERN, go to its website .