Are you a passionate advocate for the sustainable development of natural resources?
The Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles (MERN) awards one cash prize of $2000 to a student enrolled in vocational or technical training.
In addition to the answers to the mandatory questions, the candidate's portfolio must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- In your opinion, after you complete your training, what will be the future issues that you will face in your field?
- What are your arguments to convince the Ministère de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles to accept your application and award you the prize?
- Arpentage et topographie (DVS)
- Conduite de grues (DVS)
- Conduite d’engins de chantier (DVS)
- Diamond Drilling (DVS)
- Forage et dynamitage (DVS)
- Machine Operations, Mineral and Metal Processing (DVS)
- Northern Heavy Equipment Operations (DVS)
- Ore Extraction (DVS)
- Technologie de la géomatique (DCS)
- Technologie minérale (DCS)
To learn more about the Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles (MERN), go to their website .