Have you chosen a program that focuses on the future?
The Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES) awards a prize of $2000 to a student enrolled in a traditionally male-dominated program that offers the best employment prospects and in which an increase in enrolment is advisable in order to fill the available jobs.
In addition to the answers to the compulsory questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following question (a maximum of one page):
- In your opinion, what are the best methods to encourage young women to choose a program of study that offers the best employment prospects?
Eligible programs of study
- Aerospatial, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Civil, Building and Transportation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Construction of Computers
- Computer Sciences
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering
- Industrial and Administrative Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
To learn more about Top 54, go to website .