In addition to the answers to the four mandatory questions, the candidate's portfolio must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- How will the competencies acquired during your training prepare you to work in the field of agriculture, fisheries and food services?
- How are you currently involved in the field?
Future agro-food specialist? Show how committed you are.
The Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation (MAPAQ) awards two cash prizes of $2000, one to a student enrolled in vocational training and one to a student enrolled in technical training.
- Aquiculture (DVS)
- Gestion et technologies d’entreprise agricole (DCS)
- Grandes cultures (DVS)
- Mécanique agricole (DVS)
- Pêche professionnelle (DVS)
- Production acéricole (DVS)
- Production animale (DVS)
- Production horticole (DVS)
- Retail Butchery (DVS)
- Technologie du génie agromécanique (DCS)
For more information about the Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation (MAPAQ) and its former prizewinners, go to their website (in French only).