Future agri-food specialist? Show how committed you are.
The Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation (MAPAQ) awards two cash prizes of $2000, one to a student enrolled in vocational training and the other to a student enrolled in technical training.
In addition to the answers to the compulsory questions, the candidate’s application package must include the answers to the following questions (a maximum of one page):
- How will the competencies acquired during your training prepare you to work in the field of agriculture, fisheries and food services?
- How are you currently involved in the field?
Eligible programs of study
- Aquiculture (DVS)
- Gestion et technologies d’entreprise agricole (DCS)
- Grandes cultures (DVS)
- Mécanique agricole (DVS)
- Pêche professionnelle (DVS)
- Production acéricole (DVS)
- Production animale (DVS)
- Production horticole (DVS)
- Retail Butchery (DVS)
- Techniques d’aquaculture (DCS)
- Technologie de la transformation des produits aquatiques (DCS)
- Technologie du génie agromécanique (DCS)
To learn more about MAPAQ and its previous prizewinners, go to its website .