Many training tools, including pedagogical frameworks, have been developed to support the school network. The pedagogical frameworks go beyond the material usually produced by the Ministère.
A framework has been produced for each content section in the various themes in sexuality education.
The themes covered are:
- Sexual Growth and Body Image
- Identity, Gender Stereotypes and Roles, and Social Norms
- Emotional and Romantic Life
- Sexual Assault
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Comprehensive View of sexuality
- Sexual Behaviour
- Sexual Violence
- Sexually Transmissible and Blood-Borne Infections (STBBIs) and Pregnancy
The frameworks enable school staff to understand the educational aims of the content in sexuality education. They also contain concrete teaching suggestions for classroom activities.