Artists and writers may submit a maximum of two application packages for projects to be carried out during the current school year.
To be eligible, projects must:
- start and finish during the same school year
- involve the participation of a cultural partner (in the same or a neighbouring region) who is listed in the Répertoire culture-éducation
- last from 4 to 12 weeks: a week is equivalent to 20 hours at the school (the hours and weeks do not have to be consecutive)
- include artistic exploration work by the students and involve the active participation of the teacher and the artist or writer
- include a personal creative work that enables the artist or writer to develop his or her creative process
- take place primarily during regular school hours
The following activities are not eligible:
- activities focused solely on teaching students a technique or theoretical knowledge
- occasional workshops
- projects focused exclusively on cultural outreach (not on creation)
- exchange trips and practicums
- fundraising activities for a school or school board project (e.g. benefit show, fundraiser)
Please note that certain eligibility conditions and procedures for submitting projects may vary for private educational institutions. For further information, it is suggested that you contact the Direction de l'enseignement privé.
Public and private schools: