Services in the Area of Education

Statements of marks or diplomas

For information on how to obtain a copy of a statement of marks, a report card or a diploma, follow the procedure for the educational level concerned.

To top

Teaching authorizations

418 646-6581

  • Provisional teaching authorization (and renewal)
  • Letter of tolerance for an employer
  • Teaching authorization (for people trained outside Québec or outside Canada)
  • Teaching diploma
  • Teaching permit (and renewal)
  • Teaching licence
  • Notice of conditional eligibility
  • Attestation of validity of a teaching authorization
  • French or English examination
  • Probationary period

To top

Private education - Permits, accreditations and general information

For information on requesting a teaching permit or accreditation in a private school.

  • 418 643-8156

To top

To top

Contact us

418 643-7095
1 866 747-6626
Fax: 418 646-6561

Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Ministère de l'Éducation et 
de l'Enseignement supérieur
1035, rue De La Chevrotière, 28e étage
Québec (Québec)  G1R 5A5

Appreciation Form

Appreciation Form
Comment avez-vous trouvé ce contenu?
Did you encounter any problems while navigating? Please send us your observations and help us improve our website. Please do not enter any personal information in this field.