Artists and writers may submit a maximum of two application packages for projects to be carried out during the current school year. In total, these two projects can be funded for a maximum of 18 weeks.
To be eligible, projects must:
- start and finish during the same school year
- involve the participation of a cultural partner (in the same or a neighbouring region) who is listed in the Répertoire culture-éducation .
- last from 4 to 12 weeks: a week is equivalent to 20 hours at the school (the hours and weeks do not have to be consecutive)
- include artistic exploration work by the students and involve the active participation of the teacher and the artist or writer
- include a personal creative work that is part of the artist’s or writer’s professional path and enables the artist or writer to develop their creative process
- take place primarily during regular school hours
It should be noted that artistic exploration work by students as well as the personal creative work of the cultural resource can develop into the creation of a collaborative work depending on the nature of the project.
- activities focused solely on teaching students a technique or theoretical knowledge
- one-off workshops
- projects focused exclusively on cultural outreach with students
- fundraising activities for a school, school service centre or school board project (e.g. benefit show, fundraiser)
The deadline for receipt of applications is October 15, 2022.
Announcement of results:
- Public schools: December 2022
- Private schools: February 2023
Public and private schools:
- Répertoire culture-éducation (in French only)
- Transmission d’un dossier de candidature (to come, in French only)
- Information video (to come, in French only)