Information on academic and career guidance (SARCA)
Are you over 16 years old and in one of the following situations?
- I want to take stock of my current situation.
- I need help in choosing a career.
- I would like to change careers.
- I want to improve my job conditions by taking a training program.
- I would like to obtain a diploma.
- I need information on training programs, trades, occupations and careers.
- I want to find out if I am eligible for student financial aid.
- I would like to have my academic record evaluated.
- I want to see if my prior learning and experience can be recognized.
- I am working but I would like to go back to school.
- I am an immigrant or Canadian born and I want to learn French .
- I had difficulties in school but I would like to continue my studies.
- I would like to find out what services are offered in my community.
- The Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ) is asking me for an attestation so I can get or renew my competency certificates.
The school boards can answer your questions through their reception, referral, counselling and support (SARCA) services, provided free of charge to assist you in planning and achieving your career or training goals. For more information, please contact your school board’s SARCA services staff in an adult education or vocational training centre in your area.
1 888 488-3888